Romanoff is proud to introduce the latest addition to the family: Continuous Casting Machines with vacuum / quattro drive
More flexibility, lower costs
With the new line of Indutherm continuous casting machines, you business with reduce productivity cost while increasing your profits.
The CC Indutherm Casting Machines family series allows production of alloys or semi-finished products in different shapes and sizes in the shortest time:
- wires or bars in every diameter you need, up to ø 40mm (CC 3000)
- sheets and strips, e.g. ring production, for stamping and pressing
- tubes, perfect as basic material for cutting in sections for wedding ring production
CC 400 / VCC 400
CC 1000 / VCC 1000
CC 3000 / VCC 3000
The main advantages of the Indutherm CC machines:
- short change-over times for various casting sizes
- a lot of additional equipment available
- e.g. diffusion bonding set ("Sintering”) and granulation tank
- induction generators with a low frequency tuning for a thorough mixing of the metal
- automated inert gas
- high metal quality, free of porosity
All Indutherm Continuous Casting machines Units are available as VCC - Versions with vacuum function.
Indutherm's Melting VCC- machine series are ideal for alloys containing copper such
- Red gold
Degasification under vacuum results in a substantially improved – because of the absence of oxidization – semi-finished product.
If you are looking for a with quattro drive Indutherm Casting System:
Either the CC versions 1000 or the 3000 are available with “QUATTRO DRIVE”. That’s the name of the new drawing unit with four instead of only two motor driven feed rolls, which transport the material such as wire, sheet or tube down from the melting chamber.